I often make my way over to Al Goldstein’s blog. I remember when Midnight Blue used to air on Manhattan’s Channel J and Al used to have a regular feature where he would send out a hearty f**k you to someone. Midnight Blue certainly appealed to my more prurient interests but it was entertaining beyond that level mainly because of Al. The man had a no-nonsense, in-your-face style that you wound up either loving or hating.
To me, there was something about Al’s attitude that was quintessentially New York...
New York, the kind of frenetic-paced place where everyone is in a rush and you can just as easily curse a stranger one second and show incredible kindness to another stranger the next.
Certainly there is no question Al’s attitudes harken back to an age before political correctness but, in his defense he holds himself to the same offensive diatribes, insults and slurs as the people he targets. Maybe people don’t say these things anymore but, does that really stop them from thinking it?
Serving for two years in the Army gave me the chance to protect this country and now I am allowed to go to the VA for depression medicine and little things like shaving my pubes, which makes my cock look huge, brighten my day.
Allow me to elucidate on why we are safe. We are safe from treacherous words. Words are dangerous and that is why politicians, media powermongers and religious fanatics are limiting them...
...I will joke about anyone and anyone can make fun of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment